Saturday 2 December 2017

Monthly round up: November 2017

At a glance, here's what I have read during November:

The Confession by Jo Spain 
Quercus Books

Anything for Her by GJ Minett
Bonnier Zaffre
The Innocent Wife by Amy Lloyd
Random House, Cornerstone
Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon
Harper Collins UK, Harper Fiction
Faking Friends by Jane Fallon
Penguin UK, Michael Joseph
Close to Home by Cara Hunter
Penguin UK

I can honestly say I have enjoyed every book I have read this month. A couple of them really stand out for me, and reviews will feature here on the page so keep popping back - or click on the link to become a regular follower and get notifications of when new posts are published.

#TheConfession will feature as part of the #BlogTour (organised by the wonderful Anne from Random Things Through My Letterbox) on 19th January 2018, so make sure you put the date in your diary now.

No comments:

Post a Comment