Tuesday 5 March 2019

HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY: Her Closest Friend by Clare Boyd @Bookouture @clareboydclark


Pop music blares from the radio. She sings drunkenly from the backseat. The thrash of windscreen wipers against the driving rain. The screech of tyres. A thud. 

Naomi and I are best friends.
School runs, dog walks, a shoulder to cry on over a glass of wine, we’re inseparable.
But now my husband has walked out, I need her more than ever.
I know she will help me pick up the pieces.
Because she knows about the lie I told to protect her.
She knows how much I’ve sacrificed for this friendship. 
And she’d never let anyone hurt me.
Would she?

This extraordinary page-turner will suck you in from the very first page and keep you gripped until the breathtaking finale. Fans of The Wife Between UsThe Girl Before and Gone Girl will adore this twisted tale of toxic female friendship.








No comments:

Post a Comment