Wednesday 29 May 2019

New NetGalley badged earned today

I'm delighted to announce that I finally earned my 100 reviews badge from NetGalley today!

                                                                      100 Book Reviews

Amongst those reviews I have earned a total of 9 orange pencil awards, which means that publishers have used those posts as a featured reviews for the book on the NetGalley page to promote the book.
Which means a lot to me as I do wonder sometimes whether what I write is worth reading.

I would like to take the chance to thank everyone who supports my blog in any way, whether it's just popping in to read the occasional review, to those who help promote my page by sharing and helping raise awareness in any way.  Your support means a lot, thank you folks.

If you don't already follow my blog, please feel free to go to the home page and pop in your email address in the box at the top so you get an email when the posts go live and you don't miss anything.
Rest assured that your email address is used for nothing other than to send you links to my blog page, and I promise not to bombard you with spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment