Saturday 2 September 2017

New and upcoming titles

On my travels around t'internet this week, here are the titles which are either out now or are coming soon for our shelves:

Luca Veste, writer of the brilliant police procedural series centred around Murphy & Rossi will be releasing a stand alone scary serial killer novel in March 2018.  One quote likens it to "Candyman meets Silence of the Lambs" so it sounds like it could be a corker. (Unfortunately I don't have any cover artwork available for you just yet).


Katerina Diamond, who also is good for a gritty read will be bringing us another novel starring DS Imogen Grey with her latest offering The Angel which is due out in September 2017.  Having read her earlier title The Teacher I am sure this won't disappoint, as we are presented with an abandoned burned body and a lonely teenage suspect. However with the suspect imprisoned when further bodies are discovered, have they got the wrong man?



Diane Jeffrey came on to my radar recently with this novel, Those who lie.  Widow Emily Klein believes her husband has been the victim of a tragic accident until the day of his funeral when she hears and sees things that make her start re-evaluating what she knows.  Released back in January 2017 I would like to seek out a copy and find out just what actually happened.


And last but by no means least, I cannot wait to get stuck in to Kelly Florentia's No Way Back.  The cover of this book caught my attention and I am delighted to have been approved by Netgalley and Urbane publications for an advance copy of this novel due out 21st September. The tag line "how far would you go to get what you want?" together with the cover photography grabbed me, and I will let you know what I think once I have a finished reading about Audrey Fox and the 2 gentlemen vying for her affection and the decisions she has to make after being dumped by one of them.  Watch this blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment